Program packs are a great way to explore a topic deeply. Program packs are customized in length and scope to meet your learners’ needs. These in-depth, inquiry driven programs help your students to think creatively and problem solve about local and global environmental problems. These programs are great for course curriculum supplements, after school programs, youth clubs, and more.
Schedule your after school program today! Contact our Education Coordinator for program information and pricing.
Environmental “Go Green” Sustainability Program Packs are ready to come to your location! Learn about recycling, water, energy, and more!
- Trash art for preschool and lower Elementary students in an after school program or club
- EcoHeroes for upper Elementary students in an after school program or club
- EcoExplorers (Service Learning) for Middle and High School students as a part of an after school program or club
Trees & Ecosystem Program Packs can be done at your location, a nearby park, or at Lynden Hill and allow students to explore the urban ecosystem at work!
- Tree Keeper Kids for lower Elementary students
- Butterflies and Flowers for lower Elementary students
- Junior Urban Foresters for upper Elementary students
- Bugs and Grasses for upper Elementary students
STEM Program Packs are ready to come to your location!
- Environmental Commitment: Global to Local (EC:G2L) for Middle School students
- Environmental Engineering Adventures for upper Elementary students in an after school program or club
Wellness Program Packs can be done at your location, our location, or Lynden Hill. KGMB is an approved MPS Wellness Vendor.
- The Wellness Wheel is for upper elementary and middle school students.
- School Seeds to Sprouts is for lower Elementary students and includes caring for a school or community garden.